Sunday, February 11, 2007

Secret Pal 9


Here is my package from my secret pal, Liz at http://blog.yarngeek.com/. I love it. There is the new Koigu book which is very interesting to look through and I hadn't heard of it until last week while blog reading. There is some Fleece Artist sock yarn that I haven't seen before and some gorgeous colors of Cherry Tree Hill yarn. Along with some hot cocoa and a Henna kit. Plus, the cutest card. Now, to figure out what to make first.

I decided on three baby gifts to make for the spring and dug all the yarn and patterns and needles out today and put them in a bag. I finally cast on for my nephew's pirate hat. I finished by Serena shrug from Berocco. I also cast on for a Swing Vest pattern from Oat Couture. Lots of new knitting to keep me busy plus all the planning for the new yarn. I usually don't wish for snow but a snow day would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home