Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for June 17th is 10 Movies You Can Watch Over and Over Again and Never Tire Of.  I'm usually knitting and if I'm flipping channels and these are on, I will usually stop and watch them or parts of them.  There seem to be a few musicals and I will sing along.

1)  Grease - my all time favorite movie, saw it as a teenager on it's opening showing in our town.
2)  You've Got Mail - I love her apartment and just get sucked in every time.
3)  Star Wars - plus Empire Strikes Back
4)  Wizard of Oz
5)  Rocky Horror Picture Show
6)  The Nightmare Before Christmas
7)  The Sound of Music
8)  The Mummy - I don't know why I watch it again and again but Oded Fehr is cute and I just have to watch.
9)  Zombieland - I don't know why this one fascinates me but it must be Walking Dead withdrawel.
10)  Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink and sometimes The Breakfast Club.  I have to be in the right mood and have lots of knitting to do and then these are background to my knitting and I watch the parts I really like.

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I so want to live in her apartment in You've Got Mail! I love everything about it!! I just watched this movie on Saturday for the I can't remember how many times....

Linda in VA

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Lifesastitch said...

I'll have to watch some of those for the first time! A league of Their Own, Mr. Holland's Opus and De Lovely are movies I've watched more than once. Now, my son's movie I've seen 12 times! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home