Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for June 3rd is 10 Bands (or individuals) You Have Seen in Concert.   Fun topic!

High School/College years:

1)  Favorite Concert - Journey with Glass Tiger.  I have loved Journey for years and they always sold out 3 nights immediately while I was in High School.  Enter college and we got tickets.  A girl one or two rows in front of us puked during Glass Tiger and it stunk the rest of the night but Journey was great!  Love Steve Perry.
2)  First Concert - Doobie Brothers
3)  Styx - don't remember what album it was for but I don't think it was Mr. Roboto.
4)  Van Halen - the original with David Lee Roth
5)  Cheap Trick - my cousin was down from VT and took me to this one.
6)  38 Special and Foreigner - also love 38 Special and this was a smaller venue in the round.
7)  Ozzy Osbourne - no heads bitten off any animals.  He came either down from the ceiling or up from the floor on a Throne.
8)  Billy Squier with Def Leppard - my ticket stub has it spelled Deaf Leppard
9)  John Denver - in the round, floor seats.  My sisters boyfriend couldn't go so I got picked to go.

Then I went through a Country music faze and saw:
10)  Clint Black, The Judds, Billy Ray, Randy Travis, Oak Ridge Boys.  Maybe more, I can't remember. 
 
 

1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I would have loved to see John Denver. I never went to many concerts at all. The only one I can think of off-hand is Barry Manilow! LOL!

Linda in VA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home