Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for April 15th is 10 Things You Like To Do Outside. 

1)  Plant flowers.
2)  Knit
3)  Spin - plan to put up a canopy and sit and spin under it.
4)  Read
5)  Listen to podcasts.
6)  Walk - it's so nice to be able to take a walk after work.
7)  Just sit in a chair and listen to the birds.
8)  Shop - we go to a small town fair in August and it's nice to walk around or sit by the water.
9)  Pick the vegetables when they are ready.
10)  Hang out with friends.

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I love listening to the birds sing... altho the one that starts singing outside my window at 5:30 doesn't make me too thrilled - LOL! But I just lay back and enjoy it and then go back to sleep....
I have so been loving getting out for my walks again!

Linda in VA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home