Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Ten on Tuesday


Your Ten on Tuesday topic for 1/7 is 10 Favorite Moments from 2013. Happy New Year!

1)  Going wedding dress shopping with my niece.
2)  Knitting Camp
3)  Rhinebeck - went with two friends new to spinning and had a lot of fun.
4)  Fiber Festival of New England - met up with same two friends and watched/helped them pick out more fiber.
5)  Hanging out knitting with my friend Kim and her 4 cute doggies.  My buddy Ernie is above.
6)  An ongoing moment but watching the scale go down every or almost every week.  Also donating all the too big clothing to charity and buying new clothes.
7)  Cuddling with the kitties - they never used to want to sit with/on anyone but are getting to be more cuddling as they are aging, they will be 6 in the Spring.
8)  Going with my sister on a Western CT Yarn Crawl.  Went to all new shops but one.  Was fun to see what is on the other side of the State.
9)  Taking my parents up to ME to visit relatives.  Hadn't been in many years and it's a beautiful state, hoping to head back this year.
10)  Taking my parents to visit a friend in NY State and vising Lake George, haven't been there in a long time.

2 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Kim G said...

The boys and I are VERY excited to have made your list!!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Lifesastitch said...

I'm afraid that my top ten are going to be too much about food! There's a wakeup call LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home