Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 10/9 is 10 Things You Did This Weekend.

1)  Went to the Dr.
2)  Went to Best Buy for a external portable hard drive.
3)  Went to Target - snagged a limited edition DVD set of season 1 and 2 of Downton Abbey.
4)  Finished the above socks - Pattern is Simple Skyp Socks and the yarn is Bitsy's Yarn which I bought last year at the New England Fiber Festival.  Hoping to get some more this year.
5)  Started a dishcloth for my mother's church fair.
6)  Watched some playoff baseball.
7)  Watched some football but not that much.
8)  Watched a bit of the Nascar race - mostly the end with the big wreck.
9)  Took some pictures of my newest FO's and uploaded them to Ravelry.
10)  Played with my Kindle Fire - also had my father playing on it as he enjoys playing solitaire games.

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Kim said...

I LOVE Downton Abbey!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home