Ten on Tuesday
The Ten on Tuesday topic for 5/29 is 10 Goals for this Summer.
1) Read through some of the books in that pile above. A lot of them were bought during Borders going out of business sale last summer.
2) Lose about 10-20 lbs.
3) Exercise at least 3 times a week.
4) Knit all three segments of Camp Loopy.
5) Finish watching Season 2 and 3 of True Blood (the DVD's are by the computer) I watched Episodes 1 and 2 of Season 2 yesterday. Pick up Season 4. I would have watched a few more but my niece stopped by with her new puppy Wesley. Such a cutie, worth not watching a few more episodes.
6) Get some Dr appts made and taken care of.
7) Make some progress on some old UFO's. If I don't plan to finish them, rip them out.
8) Get playing with my new computer (due to arrive the beginning of June) and newer laptop (about a year or so old) - updating my resume, organizing some files.
9) Clean out the den - books and DVD's and CD's. Get rid of books I didn't like or have but don't plan to read.
10) Organize my knitting patterns and books.