Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 5/29 is 10 Goals for this Summer.
 
1)  Read through some of the books in that pile above.  A lot of them were bought during Borders going out of business sale last summer.
2)  Lose about 10-20 lbs.
3)  Exercise at least 3 times a week.
4)  Knit all three segments of Camp Loopy.
5)  Finish watching Season 2 and 3 of True Blood (the DVD's are by the computer)  I watched Episodes 1 and 2 of Season 2 yesterday.  Pick up Season 4.  I would have watched a few more but my niece stopped by with her new puppy Wesley.  Such a cutie, worth not watching a few more episodes.
6)  Get some Dr appts made and taken care of.
7)  Make some progress on some old UFO's.  If I don't plan to finish them, rip them out.
8)  Get playing with my new computer (due to arrive the beginning of June) and newer laptop (about a year or so old) - updating my resume, organizing some files.
9)  Clean out the den - books and DVD's and CD's.  Get rid of books I didn't like or have but don't plan to read.
10)  Organize my knitting patterns and books.

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger kathy b said...

You could sell some knitting books if you don't want them anymore. let me know, Im game to buy some used books

 

Post a Comment

<< Home