Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 9/4 is Ten Things You Love About September.

1)  Cooler Temperatures - better sleep - I haven't slept through the night in many years, any extra helps.
2)  Leaves start to change - I've seen a bit of change while driving around
3)  Mums - I bought 3 plants for the front porch. 
4)  My nephews birthday - he'll be 22 and we'll have a family dinner with cake.
5)  Criminal Minds starts back up - yeah!  It has seemed like a long wait this year.
6)  I can pull out the fall clothes and see what I need to pick up
7)  Hot air balloons - I hope to see them on my way to work.  I usually see a few in the fall.
8)  Sweater knitting - I am determined to start a sweater for me this fall
9)  Apples - I eat a Red Delicious every day but I want to try some new to me apples.
10)  US Open tennis - ends this weekend but I have enjoyed watching it so far

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home