Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 7/10 is 10 Things That Are Your Favorite Color.  Purple is my favorite color and below are things that are either naturally my color or made in my color.

1)  Tulips - love purple tulips.
2)  Eggplant - which I have just started to like eating.
3)  My Quilt - I just got a new bed and bought a quilt and sheets that have a purple flower print on it.
4)  Birkenstocks - I have a pair with pink and purple flowers on them.
5)  Dark Chocolate Kisses in the dark purple wrapper.
6)  My old slippers that were a gift from my niece one holiday - they are starting to get old but I love them.
7)  My rolling suitcase which is purple and about to be packed for Knitting camp this weekend.
8)  My Liz Clairborne bag - dark purple
9)  My old purple flowered throw - it protects my quilt from the kitties hair.
10)  My purple huggable hangers - they keep my closet organized.

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger HonorĂ© said...

Love your Birkenstocks! Enjoy knitting camp!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger KatMcD said...

I'm jealous of #7! Love the purple bag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home