Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 3/6/2012 is 10 Songs That Put You In A Great Mood.   These are all songs that will get me singing along usually in the car.


1)  Not sure who sings it or the exact title but when I hear it while I'm in the car I sing along.  I think it's by a CT band, and one line goes "Riding in my car".  I've tried looking it up by that line on the internet but the song I'm thinking of doesn't come up.
2)  Journey - Anything by them but usually Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'' will do it.
3)  38 Special - Hold on Loosely
4)  Meatloaf - Summer Nights
5)  Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me
6)  Wicked - Defying Gravity
7)  Sugarland - All I Want To Do
8)  Bon Jovi with Sugarland - Who Says You Can't Go Home
9)  Hootie and the Blowfish - Hold My Hand
10)  Lily Allen - Smile

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its NRBQ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home