Sunday, July 29, 2007

Forest Canopy Shoulder Shawl


Fun knit. I really like Mountain Colors yarn. I have another skein in the stash and will have to make something with it.

My mother has claimed the Faroese for her birthday in November. She mentioned she liked it when it was blocking so I had her try it on this weekend. Then I asked her what color and she said like the one she had on so she will get that one. I pulled some Schaefer yarn out of the stash and will make mine out of that.

I joined the Hanami knit a long and the Bee Fields shawl knit along. I am going to be very busy with lace. I still have to cast on a vest for my mother. She may get it for Christmas since she is getting the shawl for her birthday.

3 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're really racing along with your knits, Suzanne! You'll have Hanami and Bee Fields done in no time ;)

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger annmarie said...

Your Forest Canopy is lovely! I have this pattern and a yarn in my stash that is perfect for it. Maybe after 'bee'? :)

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger margene said...

Your shawl is beautiful! I love the color, too...it looks like fall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home