Monday, July 02, 2007

Prada the Pug


This is Prada the Pug. She belongs to my friend Sherry who works at my favorite yarn shop in Deep River, CT. She is about 10 weeks old now. Sherry's daughter has a fawn colored pug named Pia. Prada is adorable.

Not much knitting going on. I started MS3 and was almost done with chart A when the phone rang just as I was about to place a bead. I dropped a stitch and just couldn't get it picked up right so ripped it all out. I started again with my alternate beads which show up a little more. I have to be completely alone and in good light to work on lace weight dark green yarn.

I also started the Forest Canapy Shoulder Shawl and I love it. Lace on size 8's is much easier on my eyes.

I am off from work till Thursday and I hope to get some packing done for my knitting retreat next week July 12 - 15th. I am trying to figure out what to bring knitting wise, how many projects, etc.

I won't be bringing MS3 as I wouldn't be able to concentrate on that there. The plan so far is to bring socks ( I want to learn how to make them) and maybe a vest for my mother plus the Forest Canopy. I will probably throw in a charity hat when I don't really need to concentrate and can just knit away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home