Friday, March 28, 2003

The beaded bag was finished yesterday or the day before. It came out very cute. It is very small. It looked so cute in the picture in the magazine but I never bothered to read the finished dimensions. It is about 7 inches tall. Not sure what I will use if for but my niece things it is cute so I will probably make another one for her. I have a lone skein of another sock yarn that should work and will get the beads at Micheals the next time I have a 40% off coupon. I am done with the lace on my mothers sweater and now am starting the stockinette section. So, sometime this weekend I will cast on for my lace sweater or a sock. I am off tomorrow to the Wool Connection Ewephoric Weekend where I am taking a class on using two circulars or one circular in place of DPN's. Should be fun, and I am meeting a friend for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home