Thursday, March 13, 2003

I celebrated my 40th Bday on Tuesday by finishing my nieces afghan. She liked it and showed her brother who then wanted an afghan of his own. I told him that I started it in 1998 and it took that long to finish. He is ok with being 17 when he gets it. I have always wanted to make a Rambling Rows afghan so that is what he will be getting. I have been working on my sweater and a scarf out of Classic Elite Lush, what nice yarn. I should finish the scarf by next week. Then I am down to my sweater, my mothers sweater, a Morehouse Farms scarf and a soap sack. I spent my Xmas money and gift certificate at Fabric Place last weekend. Got some Cascade 220 to go with some I have to make a Dale sweater. Then I got a skein of CE Provence to make a bag. And lastly, the pattern and Saucy yarn to make a hooded lace topped sweater. Now I just have my Bday money to spend on me. Plus, being unemployed for 10 months, I have to start going to the temp agencies starting in April. I have a few Dr. appts. that will be done the first week of April that I don't want to change or have to worry about getting out early for. Back to the knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home