Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for July 29th is 10 Patterns You Could Knit Again . . . and again and again!

1)  Duckies - on my second pair.
2)  Top Down Baby Jacket by Plymouth Yarns - have knit many of these as baby gifts.  Quick and fun.
3)  Penny by Corinne Niessner  - a cute dog sweater pattern, have knit a few and whenever I'm knitting for a tiny dog, this is it.
4)  Germinate by Through the Loops - was last year's mystery shawl and I've knit two.  I can see it in more color combinations.
5)  Wendee socks by Andrea Rangel - I've knit one pair but can see more of these short little socks in my future.
6)  Who? hat by Sara Amoroso - such a cute little owl hat, makes a cute gift when you just want to make a child's hat.
7)  Catnip Mouse by Wendy D. Johnson - I have made more than a dozen of these, cute and fun.
8)  Trillian or Hitchhiker by Martina Behm - made more than one of each of them.
9)  Stella Pixie Hat by Kristen Rengren - another cute baby hat to make as a gift along with a baby sweater.
10)   Baby Eyelet cardi by Linda from clickertyclick - another baby sweater that I've made more than once.

3 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Rachel Slote-Brown said...

Great list. The Pixie hat was on my list as well. Added a couple things to my favorites. Think I'll be making #10 for a friend's baby girl due in December.

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Geri said...

Great ideas for baby sweaters and socks!
Geri

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Leslie said...

The puppy sweater is just what my mom's miniature doxie mix needs. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home