Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ten on Tuesday and Rhinebeck recap

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 10/18 is 10 Ways to Eat Pumpkin.
 
I only eat Pumpkin one way.
 
1) Chocolate cupcakes made with canned Pumpkin.  A recipe from Hungry Girl.  One box of Devils food cake mix and one can of Pumpkin.  Yummy. 
 
Rhinebeck was nice.  I had my list of shops I wanted to visit:
 
Miss Babs - always wanted to see her stuff in person - came home with skein of sock yarn and a pattern
Spirit Trail - always shop here, came home with two skeins, one of Sunna and one of Orihime.
Socks That Rock - usually find more but nothing grabbed me so I came home with one skein of lightweight.
 
I also bought:
Periwinkle Sheep - skein of sock yarn in Rhinebeck 2011 color, plus some stitch markers.
Bag Handles - I really liked some fancy handles but bought a pair of cheaper ones to try out.
Knitted Bee - I bought a cute bee who is now hanging behind my bed from the Bartlett Yarns booth.
A bumper sticker and two pins.
Felting kit from Sheep Shed.
 
I didn't know Signature needles would be there and I wasn't sure what size I wanted so I went away empty handed.  I will get a pair eventually.
 
I tasted some potato chips and cheese in the wine building but never went back to pick anything up.
I ended my day at Taste Buds for a bottle of water amd 2 cookie bars for the road.
 
We actually had little traffic in and out and ended up parked right near the entrance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home