Friday, September 01, 2006

One Day FO and my Lace Swap Package to Beth



There is a guy at work who sometimes has lunch in the lunchroom when I am in there knitting during my lunch. He keeps asking where his sweater is. So, his birthday is Monday, and he will have this little guy sitting on his desk on Tuesday. I have been planning this for awhile and got the bear for $1 at a store closing sale. The yarn was leftover so it was a quick, one day project.

The package is the one that I shipped to Beth at http://threesheeps.blogspot.com/ She didn't have a before picture of the box before she opened it but I happened to take one before I closed it up. The packages are in a light purple that really isn't showing up as purply as it was.

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Where are you Suzanne?
Everything o.k.?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home