Saturday, June 21, 2003

I have knitted about an inch on the Whitby Gansey. Instead of knitting for the last two weeks, I have been reading library books. It seems like all the books I put holds on come in at once. I have one more to pick up Monday and then that may be it for most of the summer. I just won't have the time to go there anymore. I have to start temping or I will be completely out of money. I got some patterns in the mail today that I was waiting for. This week, I also got an Elann order (thanks to Wendy of Wendyknits for showing her Wellness yarn that I just had to have after seeing it on her blog), plus I went to a kinda LYS and used a coupon I had to get some Cascade 220 for a felted bag (pattern received today) and some Dale Baby Ull that was also inspired by Wendy and a girl in my knitting guild who was being a lemming to Wendy and knitting the same one (but cardigan) that Wendy just finished. I picked a different baby Dale book and plan to make this baby cardigan to put away for a future unknown baby. I also got a new adult Dale book that has lots of possibilities in it. My 15 buckets of stash would be gone quickly if I could just knit quickly. I have a lot of my stash earmarked for patterns I have found in the past year that I have been unemployed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home