Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 10/28 is 10 Things You Feel Good About Right Now. 

1)  On Saturday, I completed a virtual 5K at my local high school track.  I pushed myself harder than usual and am sore now but so happy with my time.  It is still very slow but gives me hope that I can improve on it in the future.
2)  My knitting, I am progressing on the gifts I'm knitting and will have them done in time if I keep on plan.
3)  Fiber Festival of New England is Saturday and I am so excited.  I am going with 3 other friends and we are going to have a blast.  Picture above from last year.
4)  My spinning - need to do more but I am happy with how my spinning is turning out.  A little practice and I'm sure it will get better.
5)  I've maintained my weight loss for about 6 months now and hope to lose another 10 or 20 but will settle for 10 more.
6)  Wicked - going to see it with my Niece next month and I'm excited.  We saw it about 2 years ago but can't wait to see it again.
7)  My growing Vera Bradley collection.  Have been adding to it a lot recently and have a box in the mail to me right now.  Love all the colors and mostly been collecting wallets now.  But, I have a new bag coming to use as a gym bag and I can't wait for that to come.  I am planning to use it to bring my gym clothes to work so I can go to a linear trail after work. 
8)  Maybe joining a local gym.  A co-worker is going to join one and if she likes it, I may look into it.  I usually work out at home or at the track or a linear trail but if this gym is really nice, may look into it to take some classes and work with strength training with a trainer.
9)  The book I'm reading - In Her Dreams by Kristan Higgins.  I'm really enjoying it.  I recently read Gone Girl and really didn't enjoy it at all so this book is making me very happy.
10)  Halloween movies - Halloween (the original), The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride.  Glad they are only around once a year but I do enjoy them in small doses (Halloween and other scary ones).  The cartoon ones I can watch without getting creeped out.

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Congrats on your 5K!! I try to get out for a walk most days, but rarely run...
I didn't make any knitted gifts for my sister this year, but did give her several things I made for myself that she saw and liked when she was here for a visit recently.
One of these days I want to learn how to spin!
Congrats on maintaining your weight loss! I've been doing the same for almost a year! It gets hard at times, but I'm committed!
I didn't like Gone Girl at all!! Gave up on it fairly quickly. I do want to see the movie though.
I don't do scary movies - LOL!

Linda in VA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home