Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 10/29 is 10 Things You Love To Do On An Extra Day Off. You know those days - a Monday holiday, a personal day, a snow day - what do you love to do?

For an unexpected snow day:
1)  Knit more than usual.
2)  Flip the channels and find some old re-runs.
3)  Bake something.
4)  Spend more time reading.

For a planned personal day:
5)  I didn't take one this year, but sometimes I take the Monday after Rhinebeck just to spend more time reading blog reports and sighing over what I missed at the festival.   Sometimes I just fly through the buildings and miss things (and people).
6)  Do a mini Friday - Saturday vacation, recent trips include NY state and last weekend, Maine.
7)  Some Fridays, I will just take a half day and go spend it at my favorite YS.

For the Monday holidays:
8)  Relax after a busy Saturday and Sunday.
9)  Sometimes a little online retail therapy.
10)  Plan new projects and search around the stash for the yarn and needles and a bag to put it in.

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger kathy b said...

I LOVE those ruched? socks. So pretty!!!

I love to watch reruns or knit to the weather channel....seriously

 

Post a Comment

<< Home