Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 11/19 is 5 Favorite Sweater Patterns and 5 Favorite Yarns to Use. Your total will be 10.  The sweater in progress above is my Caissa by Knitspot.

Favorite Sweater Patterns.  I haven't made these yet but they are in my queue to make.

1)  September Morn by Thea Colman - Baby Cocktails. 
2)  Drambuie by Thea Colman - Baby Cocktails.
3)  Rene by Anne Hanson - Knitspot
4)  Knitting Pure and Simple patterns - have made a few of these for gifts, a cardigan for my mother,  a Henley for my nephew.
5)  Chocolate Stout by Thea Colman - Baby Cocktails.

Favorite Yarns to use.  These are the yarns I have lined up to make the sweaters above and yarns that I have used in the past.
6)  Berocco Vintage in a purple shade for September Morn.
7)  Cascade 220 in a reddish pink color to make Drambuie.
8)  Spirit Trail Brigantia - have 2 sweaters worth of this.  Can't wait to knit it up, just need to decide what patterns.
9)  Spirit Trail Birte - have this put away for Rene.
10)  Plymouth Galway in gray to make Chocolate Stout unless I change my mind.

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger dianne said...

I love your list! We have very similar tastes in sweaters. I'm a bit of a Babycocktails junkie myself. I have patterns printed and yarn purchased for 4 of her designs and should finish Rolling Rock today. (I picked up for the neckband last night. Just have to do the knitting for it, sew down the placket and add the buttons!)

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger kathy b said...

OHhhh I loved reading BOTH lists. I must check them all out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home