Saturday, August 02, 2003

The baby sweater is done and the buttons are on. I decided against a matching hat, I am just not in the mood for the red heart anymore. I still have Whitby going at my parents cottage but I think I will be bringing that back home. The Woolease is just not working for my nieces skier sweater, I think it is too soft. So, I ripped it out (for the second time, tried going down needle sizes) and put the yarn back into the stash, I think it will become a gansey type sweater (I was flipping through some old IK's and saw a few possibilities). Instead, she will be getting a sweater with a heart on it from the Fall 2002 IK. She ok'd the sweater back when the magazine came out and I had some yarn that would work in the stash, just needed the skein for the heart. I am also making some catnip mouse for Wendy's charity raffle. Three done so far, many more to go to use up some leftovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home