Ten on Tuesday
1) QVC - I am a junky, Kathy Van Zeeland handbags, Denim and Co clothing, etc.
2) The Loopy Ewe - yarn, patterns, etc.
3) Borders, B & N, and Amazon - books
4) The Woolen Rabbit - yarn which is yummy and Wee Bunny Bags - so cute
5) Spunky Eclectic - fiber and yarn
6) Knitspot - patterns - beautiful shawls, scarves, sweaters and socks. Very clear instructions.
7) LL Bean - great items and free shipping.
8) Etsy Shops - Wee Ones stitch markers - so cute, The Painted Sheep (she is local though so I get mine at Spinning Guild meetings), Fearless Fibers - lovely yarn, there are more, just can't remember right now.
9) Elann - yarn, patterns, etc.
10) Woolgirl - I have become addicted to the kits she offers, so much fun.
I'm done shopping except for a few gift cards. Now to have it all arrive and then wrapped. I tend to wait to Xmas eve and then just do a wrapping marathon but I think I will try to be different this year and wrap it up as I go. We work with a local charity at work and have an adopted family. I did my shopping on Wednesday before Thanksgiving even though I might have saved about $2 to $4 if I waited till Black Friday. For the first time in years, I did not go to Kohl's on Black Friday. I really didn't miss it and I liked the shopping I did instead.