Ten on Tuesday
The Ten on Tuesday topic for 8/31 is 10 Ways to Lighten Your Mood.
1) Chocolate - Plain old Hershey Kisses are the favorite, M & M's would be second.
2) Ice Cream - Chocolate, Cookie Dough, anything Skinny Cow
3) Read a mindless slighty trashy (or all trashy) novel - a mindless romance will do fine.
4) Knit - Something that you love knitting.
5) Play on Ravelry - searching out new projects
6) Play with the kitties - they love a laser toy I bought them.
7) Text a friend - I have one friend that always makes me laugh.
8) Watch some Tennis -It's US Open time, if no tennis, baseball or College basketball will do.
9) Listen to a Podcast, there are so many good ones out there now.
10) Check out puppies on the internet, decisions are so tough.
Baby sweater should be done tonight, less than 6 rows to go. Red Scarf Project is about 7 inches along, long way to go but I get a few inches done every day at lunch.
I can't wait for the long weekend. I will probably start a new project, most likely the leg warmers as I need to make three pairs and I need to get my tester ones done and to the recipient to try them out.